Day 54 of cycle confused!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by chrisii2011, Jun 1, 2013.

1. chrisii2011

chrisii2011 Active Member

I usually start my period around day 34. However this month im on day 54 and im very confused. I had a LOT of cervical mucus which lasted around two weeks then it turned brown so i put a pad on and there were a few drops and a bit when i wiped then it turned red then back to brown then back to red and ive had a bit today,there's a bit on my pad and some when i wipe but not as much as when i have my period and im not cramping. I haven't had my usual PMS symptoms,i usually have bad headaches and my nipples are usually extremely sore to the touch but at the moment i can touch them and they do not hurt.Ive had a bit of acne but not as much as usual. Ive read up on decidual bleeding and im wondering if this is what it is. I havent done a test as im waiting to see if it turns into a proper period,but this brown and red stuff has been going on for longer than a week and my period only lasts 5 days.

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

You have two options, sit it out or test. If you are definately two weeks late then a test will give you the answer either way. Good luck x