Day 50!

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Haven't really been coming on here as much lately as I've been feeling so deflated and downhearted about ttc since my mc. I'm now on CD50 since my D&C and nothing. I hate this waiting and nothing I can do. Will be o glad to see AF when she shows up.

Pointless thread just a wee rant xxx

Oh, I'm so sorry... sort of pointless reply, but didn't want to read and run. Hope things pick up quickly and you get something positive soon

From Tapatalk

Oh no it's so frustrating isn't it! Iv just had a six day luteal phase!! Had 9 days last month, really hope it sorts itself next month. We must need a bit of time to get back to normal, hate this as I'm mega impatient!! Hope af comes soon for you xx

I know how u feel babe. im on day 89!!!!!! just want af to show!x

I know how u feel Cosmo it was 9 weeks before my af arrived after my Erpc apparently I'm one of the rare ones that takes ages for hormones to settle down after a loss and hcg to bugger off :-/ looks like ur also rare type too so frustrating tho I remember it well not having that control of my own body it drove me insane ! How long has it been since ur last negative hpt if u were tracking ur hcg that is xx

Hey lovely, been wondering where you were.
It's 6 weeks ago today for me and my af hasn't arrived either. Testing tomorrow to check again, but no idea when I ovulated.
Hope you can get out of limbo soon, preferably with a lovely sticky bfp xxx

Hey lovely, been wondering where you were.
It's 6 weeks ago today for me and my af hasn't arrived either. Testing tomorrow to check again, but no idea when I ovulated.
Hope you can get out of limbo soon, preferably with a lovely sticky bfp xxx

Thanks for all the replies. Jeez Claire, Day 89 I shouldn't be moaning. Have you been back to the doctor?

Oh I know jojo I keep thinking of you and your 9 week wait. I'm not far off that now. I got a negative hpt after 3 weeks and its still negative.

Yeah Naomi I've just felt so down in the dumps about it all and felt like I've had nothing to say lately. I done another test last night just to make sure and it was negative again. Good luck for your testing xxx

Aw hun , it's natural to feel shitty after what you've been through. Are you about 12dpo? Some people don't get a bfp til after? Or perhaps you ovulated later than you thought? Hope you're out of limbo soon.
If af does show, book yourself a spa session or something like that to have a bit of pampering. Need to look after yourself, and do some nice things xxx

Awwww hun sending you massive hugs. Really hope you're out of limbo soon. X x x

Blimey CD50, I am so sorry your body is messing you about. I hope your body gets back into a regular rhythm ASAP.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back