day 1 of trying a new routine with twinnies...

1986princess

Reaction score
hi ladies! i have demand fed the twins for 8 weeks now and have moments when i dont know my arse from my elbow! so iv taken advice on giving them set feeding times of 7am 10 am 1pm 4pm 7pm stretch to 11pm and hopefully they will have had enough of an allowance to sleep through til 5 /6 ish and u have to pacify them for the hour or so til next feed at 7 am, apparently they adapt fairly quickly, we will see!. With 2 i really need this to work, iv burnt pasta 3 times at teatime and got to 8pm and not eaten before now and other days its bliss! So no consistancy! somedays they are full of wind other days not a problem! Would like a little control back! new routine starts from now wish me luck .............

Ooh good luck hun. Hopefully theyll get into a better routine. How you feeding them? Xxx

Do you have a piccie of them? I'd love to see them xx

Good luck babe must be such hard work!! Yes piccies please!!!

It must be amazing but so demanding having 2 babies to feed and put into a routine. That routine does seem to work for my little man so I hope it does for your twinnies xxx good luck

Good luck! Can't imagine how hard two babies must be i struggle with one!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Bloody hell twinnies! I struggle with one! Good luck supermum show us a pic please :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back