Davina

Layla

Reaction score
Im sure it was you i was talking about this with.

Going to see the Foo fighters tomorrow night, did you still want me to get some pics?

if it wasnt you that said about it then sorry, i cant remember for sure who it was lol

i forgot that you were going to see them.

yes it was me. i would prefer piccies that i wouldnt be able to show my husband :oops:

i am so jealous. i even told my hubby off, as we had the chance to see them about 2 years ago.

i just love their music. would love to see nirvana though.

x

any of the other bands playing you want piccs off while im there??

im taking a break from here for a week or so, so i will either come on quick tomorrow to post them of do it when i get back

my hubby would like a couple of piccies of Oasis if they are there and i think thats about it.

thanks a lot

ok no worries, i will try and get some good ones and post them when i get back

xx

I took that pic off teh big screens they had up, was trying to get a close up one of him for you, but his hair was always in his face so it was hard

lol, you havent got 7 weeks left tho have you? if you are given teh eariler date for your section then your only a few days behine my due date, so if you chage your ticker to that, it should put you in the last box?

dont worry i will change it after my appointment next thursday he he

we will have to compare notes when we both get back, hopefuly we will both get teh news we want

i am just going to make sure i take a bottle of wine to bribe the consultant he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back