dating ultrasound causes bleeding?

krikrikri

Reaction score
So I just had the first dating ultrasound but later the same day I noticed red spotting. I used the bathroom, I saw a small piece of red tissue in the toilet (It's very tiny, but it happened 3 times already when I used the bathroom) . The symptom is almost like ending a menstrual cycle but the color is like reddish/ pinkish ..
Arrhh... this is so annoying .. I can't stop thinking about this

Was it an internal scan? If so, yes it’s possible they’ve irritated your cervix. If just an abdominal one, no, that wouldn’t cause bleeding.

Hey! I just wanted to pop in here and say I had some mild spotting for a day or two after I had an internal scan when I was pregnant with my first. Like WinterWolf said, they've probably just irritated your cervix. X

Hey! I just wanted to pop in here and say I had some mild spotting for a day or two after I had an internal scan when I was pregnant with my first. Like WinterWolf said, they've probably just irritated your cervix. X

OMG, thanks for sharing this info. I was so scared

Was it an internal scan? If so, yes it’s possible they’ve irritated your cervix. If just an abdominal one, no, that wouldn’t cause bleeding.
Just wanted to check - Aside from the spotting, have you noticed small tissues when you use the bathroom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back