Dating Scan

SesameSeed

Reaction score
So we should have a number of ladies recently had or are due their dating scan so I thought we could all share our thoughts and pics in here?

I'm currently counting down the days until our scan on the 11th Jan.

Good luck ladies and can't wait to see your beautiful pictures xx

I had a scan last week l, not my official scan but I was 13 weeks. Meet my bubs :)

Any thoughts on which sex it may be?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 31
Aww wow �� I'm guessing boy! Do you have a gut feeling? X

I think girl ☺

I have my dating scan tmw so will try and post pic if I can work out how to do it! So nervous / excited xx

I think boy for you 😃 I can't wait until Thursday for mine on countdown
To my gender scan though any guesses on sex from my 10 week ultra sound ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 33
Had my 12 week scan today where they also measured the NT for Downs Syndrome. It seems all is good :)

Baby measured bang on 12 weeks and it was amazing to see the little one bouncing around. He/She was so active :). Listened to heartbeat as well. At work now but will post picture later. My measurements were.

CRL ( Crown Rump Lengths ) = 59 mm
NT ( Nuchal Translucency ) = 1.5 mm
Biparietal Diameter ( BPD ) = 21 mm

Does anyone know what the BPD measurement is for? I know it measures the head and my baby is on the higher end of the scale. Is it for DS risk or only to measure size?

Looking forward to all your ladies updates and pictures :) x

Elfsmummy I'm voting girl too :)

Aww exciting morning for you Maria ... Only one week left for me to wait!!

Can't wait to see pic of your baby x

we had our 12 week scan today. I think it's a girl but everyone else disagrees...

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 32
I think boy for rosie and girl for Maria ☺ congrats on your scans girls. I had mine today was fab been on a high since it was soo lovely to see baby ☺ I told my younger kids today and they were absolutely over the moon my daughter said is it a dream!!! Cute.
Can anyone tell me how to upload a pic? X

Had my 12 week scan today where they also measured the NT for Downs Syndrome. It seems all is good :)

Baby measured bang on 12 weeks and it was amazing to see the little one bouncing around. He/She was so active :). Listened to heartbeat as well. At work now but will post picture later. My measurements were.

CRL ( Crown Rump Lengths ) = 59 mm
NT ( Nuchal Translucency ) = 1.5 mm
Biparietal Diameter ( BPD ) = 21 mm

Does anyone know what the BPD measurement is for? I know it measures the head and my baby is on the higher end of the scale. Is it for DS risk or only to measure size?

Looking forward to all your ladies updates and pictures :) x

Sorry Maria I'm not sure. My hospital in Belfast doesn't do any of those tests, apparently I have to pay for harmony blood tests if I want them done. My baby's crown rump length was 53mm and they said I'm 11+6! Congrats on your scan xx

Maria what an amazing picture :)

I'm so excited (and nervous) for my scan next Weds xx

Ah, how lovely to see all your scan pictures :)
We don't have our 13 weeks scan until the 20th, but does anyone want to take a guess on gender from our 10 week pic?

Attachments

• 10w baby.JPG
    10w baby.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 31
Thanks! Yes, its very clear and i do think it looks like a girl :)

Mel, i am sure your scan will be great and cant wait to see picture!

Roisin, there is an option to upload pic on the top right when you write a message. The paperclip symbol :)

So nice to see all scans and good luck to everyone. Question, when you guess girl or boy, what do you look for? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back