dating scan in 8 days

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my dating scan is in only 8 days, I can't believe it's coming around so quickly. I think the next week is going to go a bit slower. I'm really excited about it. At the moment only close family and everyone on here know that I'm pregnant so it will be good to know I can relax a bit more and tell people.

Nikki

I know exactly how you are feeling mines in 13 days counting down the days as well. I cant wait to know exactly when L/O is due.

Do you know roughly how far you are?

Hi, I'm 10+2 today so should be 11+3 on the day of the scan. I'm looking forward to seeing little bean moving.

Nikki

Let me know all the details and what i have to look forward to when you go. Im excited for u.

Thankyou. Is this your first? This is my fifth pregnancy but third child - I've had a few probs in the past with pregnancies so I'm constantly worried.

Nikki

This is my first. I am full of worries every little thing is setting me off thinking I will lose my baby. I know its silly and better for me not to worry but I do.

My mind will be set at easy once I have had my scan and see a baby inside me.

good luck with your scans girls xxxxx

good luck with your scans - i remember how worrying tit can be - but afterwards i had the biggest smile ever... i've got my next one in just over 2 weeks and i'm starting the worrying process again.

x

Isn't it mad, how much we worry and when we have a scan showing that everything is fine, we worry about something else lol.

Nikki

Kelsey,
Is your scan on the 7th? Not long now, what time is your scan? I mean 2nd? not 7th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back