Dating Scan Countdown!

Ooh. Mine's on 16th August too, at 11.40.

I found with my last pregnancy that it was a good thing to 'practice' with the water drinking beforehand to work out what will work for you. If you know the time of your appointment, have a go over the preceding days at drinking a certain amount at a certain time and working out how much you should need to drink and when in order to have a full bladder at your appt time. Sounds crazy, but it kind of helps to have a trial run, as it were. I still nearly peed my pants before the scan.

Good luck ladies xxx

I had to have a scan for my gallbladder when I was I. Hospital last year for an operation and they were running late and omg it was he'll! Then they insisted on pushing down on my stomach, then they decided to check Ovaries and things ... I almost wet myself... They had to give me a vomit bowl to pee in cos I couldn't make it to the bathroom lol

Here it is!

I've bought it back from page 2

I think it's a great thread and looks like ( me included) we have some scans this week :D

Feel free to add yours :)

Hope your scan goes well today Sophie. Doesn't seem like 2 minutes since you were posting you got your bfp! Xx

Sorry ladies! I'll update shortly - need PC to make it easier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back