Dating Scan Countdown!

Mine is Friday 2nd but have to wait until 3pm... It's going to be a long week & long day!
I'm so excited but nervous too!!

My 7 week was internal scan but we for a nice clear view /) worried about my 12 week CPA i have so much belly fat :(

At my 8 week scan she tried abdominally but couldn't see anything. She said my bowel was backed up and she couldn't see through it. Haha. Had to go internal.

Mine is Friday 2nd but have to wait until 3pm... It's going to be a long week & long day!
I'm so excited but nervous too!!

I must say I'm glad mine is first thing though first think in the week would have been preferred!

6th August 4.30!!! Sooo excited! Brilliant thread! :) xxx

I think I'll be 12+4 according to early scan.

18 days eeekk!

17 days! Anyone else feel days are dragging?

I've gotta get myself through Friday and my extra blood test that's freaking me out. Then I'll be excited bout scan next week :)

Did you find anything about your blood did hey give you any more info?

No not yet, they couldn't fit me in to take blood till Friday. I just hope they are being dopey and didn't see on my notes that I had the anti d in May. My blood prior to miscarriage came up clear, so it would be odd to have something new turn up in just a few months. Fingers crossed anyway.

Here's one for you ladies

According to doctors dates I'm as far gone as my ticker says

According to scan I'm about 9-10 days behind

This means at my scan I won't be 12+1 ill be 10+6

Do you think it's likely I could be dated further than 10 6 despite the early scan- I want to avoid them saying... Sorry you need to come back in 2 weeks :(

I had an early scan dates at about 4 days earlier than I expected hut hey said to stick by original date becuse dating is harder early

Here's one for you ladies

According to doctors dates I'm as far gone as my ticker says

According to scan I'm about 9-10 days behind

This means at my scan I won't be 12+1 ill be 10+6

Do you think it's likely I could be dated further than 10 6 despite the early scan- I want to avoid them saying... Sorry you need to come back in 2 weeks :(

My early scan put me back 2 days, but she said to stick with original till 12 week scan. But I've got my scan date and I'll only be 11 weeks so think too early. I'm going to go anyway even if it turns out to just be a peace of mind scan in the end.

Hi can you add me to the list please my date is 22nd August at 4:20...very excited!

Not sure how I'm going to keep a pint of water in me because I'm peeing every 15-20minutes. I had my early scan last week and I literally couldn't hold my pee any longer so had to go toilet at the hospital before the scan and then had to start drinking water again luckily they still got a clear image.

The water thing is hard for me too. I think I'm going to take it in a flask and drink it on the way.

mine is august 27 @ 1.30 xx

not long for us now girls :D x

Last edited:
The water thing is hard for me too. I think I'm going to take it in a flask and drink it on the way.

thats what i always do bottle of flavored water on way an lil bit extra in waiting room lol xx

Mine is at 11.20 tomorrow if you want to add my time to the list!!

Eeeek! Getting nervous now!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back