Dark Positive Line

KelKel21

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I took a pregnancy test, and it came back positive with the bluest line it could be. Just wanting to make sure tho I took another test that was a different brand. The same thing happened. The blue was incredibly dark. I had my first prenatal visit today where she asked me to urinate in a cup and she tested. She then stated “wow, no question there. You’re definitely pregnant. That line is BLUE!” I should have asked right then and there what that meant because apparently it doesn’t seem all that common, but I didn’t ask. Does anyone know what that means?

A couple of weeks ago, I took a pregnancy test, and it came back positive with the bluest line it could be. Just wanting to make sure tho I took another test that was a different brand. The same thing happened. The blue was incredibly dark. I had my first prenatal visit today where she asked me to urinate in a cup and she tested. She then stated “wow, no question there. You’re definitely pregnant. That line is BLUE!” I should have asked right then and there what that meant because apparently it doesn’t seem all that common, but I didn’t ask. Does anyone know what that means?

Could be multiples, could be that you are further along could be nothing and you have high levels of HCG. Until you’ve had your ultrasound you won’t know. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back