Dark bits??

maldives

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
well i've got this embaressing issue and would like to know if its normal :oops:
few days ago i started noticing my underarms getting darker so is my lady bits . can't lift up my arms as it seems as if i havent shaved :roll: ! it feels bad will this problem fade away after pregnancy ?
btw i am still worried something wrong with my baby and im :pray: he'll be fine on my saturday scan ..

yep, its normal...havent actually looked at my lady bits for a while but OH assures me they're alot darker. Its to do with all the increased blood to that area, hence better orgasms and such :cheer: also our skin gets increased pigmentation too so that will explain your under-arms getting darker. Your moles and freckles can appear more prominent too and some ladies even get a dark mask appear on their face...cant remember what its called though? :) its nothing to worry about I do know that. I think the skin changes fade after we have given birth although may take a while....apart from darker nipples which apparently is here to stay.

Try not to worry about your scan chick! Your bubs will be fine in there!

xx

Thanks Tillytots,
I felt awful about my self but now i know im not the only one. thanks as well for reassuring me about my baby cant wait to see him fine.

awwwwwww dont ever feel awful about yourself hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cant wait to see pics of your LO!! :cheer: :cheer:

xx

Yep it's all normal. My nips have gone brown and got bigger, and apparently my bits are darker too, not that I can see them.

yep normal hun all my various bits are darker not that i can see my lady bit anymore :(
manda xx

awww bless ya hun, just another joy of bein a pregnant woman :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back