Daniel wants me all the time!help please.

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi all :) Is this normal at this age, that Daniel need just me all the time? I dont object, really, just I got a terrible cold, and all he wants to do, is to suck my boobs and fall asleep on me. It seems, that during the day we are back to the same feeding regime, when he was 2 weeks old. He is breastfeeding, then falls asleep. then again breasfeeding, and so on, every 1.5 hours. He wouldnt take bottle, just my boob and I am dead worried that he is not heaving enought, becourse my boobs are not used to produce milk all the time. So from one point of view, it pleases me, but from the other makes me worried. In the night he happily takes bottle, but i think its cos he is asleep and doesnt really care. So I am really a bit confused now :oops:

Sounds exactly like your 3 month growth spurt Carina - right on cue!

Just roll with it, keep feeding him if you can and sleep when he sleeps - I was exhausted when my DD went through her 3 and 4 month growth spurts.

Good luck - you are doing a great job!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Sounds exactly like your 3 month growth spurt Carina - right on cue!

Just roll with it, keep feeding him if you can and sleep when he sleeps - I was exhausted when my DD went through her 3 and 4 month growth spurts.

Good luck - you are doing a great job!

Valentine Xxx

Agree with Valentine, sounds like a growth spurt which can be hell, especially when you're feeling poop.

And don't worry about you having enough milk, your breasts are never empty, they continue to produce milk whilst he's suckling. All the suckling will help to stimulate your breasts to produce more milk that he needs as he grows, that's why he's feeding so much now, so you'll have enough for him for future feeds. Just let him feed as much as he needs for a few days, make sure you're drinking, eating and sleeping in between. Good luck :)

Thanks girls :hug: I am feeling much better now, knowing he is ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back