Damn pains!!!

Lau

Reaction score
I hate being in limbo!!

I had a horrible night on Wednesday where I had no sleep because of constant period pain in back and stomach. Well it's back today but this time, every 5-10 mins it gets really intense and then stops. Feels like she's gonna rip my skin open when she moves aswell!!
I've had two loosish bowel movements today aswell (been having for about a week now).

I just wish I knew the difference between BH and contractions because its really annoying!!

It's probably just braxton hicks, but now I've hit 37 weeks I feel like I'm holding onto every niggle :( wahhhh

Moan over :( xxx

Ditto. Every slight pain or cramp that I get now has me wondering and it is alresdy becoming frustrating x

Sent from my GT-I9300

It's so hard to know I guess that when its the real deal it will just keep getting more painful and closer together they say there is no mistaking it so fingers crossed x

I've timed the last couple of times that its got intense and it's been about 10-11 mins. I want them to keep coming regularly now! Lol I know it's not enough to be anything major yet because I don't think I'd be able to speak never mind type!!
I'd already planned on having a curry tonight so gonna have that.
Oh girls what are we like! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back