dairylea

mum&2girls

Reaction score
jayde is nearly 9 months can she have dairllea and ifg so what do people put it on apart from toast

Isaac has it now at 6months so I'd say yes, he has it on brown toast though, not really thought of trying it on anything else yet, but thinking about getting him some dairylea strips soon, think he'll have fun with them, very best wishes, hope she likes it :hug:

Yeah its OK from 6 months. Nathan has it on toast, he also has it mixed in mash potato with low salt beans and loves it.

Yes Brody has also had it from 6 months he loves it on his rice cakes as well as toast!

dylan loves dairylea sanwiches which are great for taking out to lunch he also has it mixed with mash.

i also slice cheddar cheese which he eats which is much cheaper than chesse strips

Ruby LOVES dairylea and laughing cow triangles, they have beena God send to us, she is getting fussy now but will always eat bread and cheese spread :lol:

She LOVES dairylea cheese stips, she literally shoves them in her mouth going "yummmmm,ummmmmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" :shock:

I put cheese spread on butties, toast, crackers and mix it in with low salt beans, and also with pasta for a sauce. I made fishcakes tonight by boiling a potato, mixing it with tuna in spring water (drained) and a cheese triangle, mashed it then lightly fried it in frying pan. Served it with fresh boiled carrot battons and broccoli. She ate every mouthful :shock: :shock:

Rubys mummy said:
Ruby LOVES dairylea and laughing cow triangles, they have beena God send to us, she is getting fussy now but will always eat bread and cheese spread :lol:

She LOVES dairylea cheese stips, she literally shoves them in her mouth going "yummmmm,ummmmmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" :shock:

I put cheese spread on butties, toast, crackers and mix it in with low salt beans, and also with pasta for a sauce. I made fishcakes tonight by boiling a potato, mixing it with tuna in spring water (drained) and a cheese triangle, mashed it then lightly fried it in frying pan. Served it with fresh boiled carrot battons and broccoli. She ate every mouthful :shock: :shock:
whereon earth did you get that idea?? I am in awe of people who are able to throw things together like that, i'm lucky if i can cook a frozen fish finger and make it appertizing :rotfl:

EllieG said:
Rubys mummy said:

whereon earth did you get that idea?? I am in awe of people who are able to throw things together like that, i'm lucky if i can cook a frozen fish finger and make it appertizing :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I am not normally so organised :wink: Off work for a few days so it was just me and the Rubster today, it was fun preparing stuff while she sat on the kitchen floor sorting my washing ino the machine :rotfl: :rotfl:

I normally open a jar of HIPP organic for her tea, when I get in from work but she is sooo fussy lately and wont entertain food from a spoon, she prefers finger foods so the fishcakes were excellent for that :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back