Dad's...

littlepip

Reaction score
What's everyone situation on the whole dad front? Who's child/ren see there dad and who doesn't?

Ryan hasnt seen his dad in 4 months.

my kids haven't seen their sperm donor in nine weeks.

For my youngest this isn't a problem, he's only 20 months and doesn't/didn't have a relationship with sperm donor.

For my girls it's a tragedy, and very difficult for me to explain things to them.........

:twisted:

David has not seen his son for over a month now.. no contact at all. I'm not bothered anymore i know Coopers ok and it's David thats missing out. I won't be contacting him at all. x

Braydon aint seen his sperm donnor for over 2 yrs now,
but he is not missing out he has my dad (who he sees as daddy as his there all the time and plays football etc and spoils him lol)
and he has chris who loves him to bits to

Shes not seen him for a month, but has seen him 5 times in total in her life.

She's not bothered by it, we're both so lucky because she has a daddy, she adores him and i'm so glad she has that bond with him now. I wont be contacting Phill again, i hope he doesnt contact us either, i dont want my baby being hurt

Been nearly 10 years for kate, never for lou and Ex see's mizzy once a week ish, when he isnt working busy or can be bothered

He is saying he wants nothing to do with us once bubs is born

Whether he will change his mind or not...

Jacob's sperm donor has never seen him.

Alicia's dad has missed half her life so far. Yet claims to his mother that he does want to see her and be in her life. Hmmm funny way of showing it when he doesn't ask to see her.

Phoebes dad has seen her twice in 7 years. The last time when she was 10 days old. The strange thing is that about 2 weeks ago he found me on facebook and has been in contact since then. He's asking to see her when we go down for xmas. He seems very keen to be involved and has asked loads of stuff about her but we shall see......

Barbiexx said:
He is saying he wants nothing to do with us once bubs is born

Whether he will change his mind or not...

he sounds like a carbon copy of my ex :wall:

bunnymom1980 said:
Yet claims to his mother that he does want to see her and be in her life. Hmmm funny way of showing it when he doesn't ask to see her.

Oh i know that one!!!! It'll take years for his mum to realise he isnt intersted cos he always feeds her bull about it

Vic hasnt seen his dad for about three months, but before that he went two years without seeing him.
his big sister is sixteen and she drops into see her dad (same father) about once every week or two. But that is her choice. She is a big girl and has the right to make her own choices.

Lisa

Jam goes to his dads every other weekend to spend Sat and sun with him, doesnt stay over tho

Tia hasn't seen her dad since May and before that she last saw him 4 years ago :roll: He only flits in when the desire takes him. He called her in August to say happy birthday and hasn't spoken to her, contacted her... nothing... since. He's been back in the UK several times, a friend of mine says army personnel get 15mins free a week to talk to their family if they are stationed in war zones. So... It just seems like he has better people to talk to.

moresmiles said:
Phoebes dad has seen her twice in 7 years. The last time when she was 10 days old. The strange thing is that about 2 weeks ago he found me on facebook and has been in contact since then. He's asking to see her when we go down for xmas. He seems very keen to be involved and has asked loads of stuff about her but we shall see......
Gah don't hold out hope thats exactly what happened last year. Ex gets shipped off, suddenly is out in Afghanistan, facing his mortality and mistakes he's made, gets in contact, wants to make amends, start seeing Tia again.. and the minute he got back to Blighty the interested died quicker than a salmon in mating season :rotfl:

As for the bull stories well.... apparently I refuse to let him see her or speak to her despite him paying nearly 200€ in maintenance a month...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG I laughed so hard when I heard that one.

I know what you mean.... He is being very forward but I'm feeling very cautious about it. I can't help thinking why now? He says it's just because He can't stand the idea of starting another year with this huge regret over his head.

All sounds very sweet to me but I'm just wanting to take it slowly for ow.

I have told her He contacted me and we will be meeting him over xmas at some point but but that it doesn't mean we will be seeing him lots as he lives 400 miles away....

I like the fact that the distance means I have more control over the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back