Dad to be books

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Has anyone got any recommendations for books for ‘dads to be’ thinking of getting on for my husband for Father’s Day. One with maybe a bit of humour. X

I bought my husband one called “Commando Dad” before my son was born which he loved - quite comical but also useful x

I really want one for my partner that lets him understand what is happening at each stage and what to expect from me... I feel like I’ve been a bit moody this week and rather me have to explain why I would like him to know through a book or something

I really want one for my partner that lets him understand what is happening at each stage and what to expect from me... I feel like I’ve been a bit moody this week and rather me have to explain why I would like him to know through a book or something

Hubby and I have gotten into the habit of reading about the next week together every Sunday when I get to the next one. Its nice because it only takes a few minutes (hubs isn't much of a reader) and we can chat about whats going on, which symptoms I have, how funny some of the fruits are that they use to show baby's size.

Reactions: LJD
Highly recommend “birthing for blokes” - written by a male midwife, but very down to earth and from a mans perspective. X

Reactions: LJD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back