Dad + football

My DH is a mad Chelsea fan and is really annoyed about all the new glory supporters that have come out of the woodwork to support them now they are doing well.
He used to play for the local team aswell but has given it up as weekend time is now family time - well til the baby is born and is a bit older!

my OH is a massive Barnet fan,
he wants the baby to be aswell, but there is no chance, coz he will be an Arsenal fan like his mummy :D

yeah i love football especially MAN UTD :lol:

oh and im elaines other half aswell , if you didnt realise

daddy - im being dragged to old trafford for the barnet vs man u game next week, you going?

Hmmm, does me think we have a bit of a male chauvanist here?? :? :wink: :? :shock: :?

What about women liking football????? And I don't just mean for the men in shorts. :lol:

yeah i was going to get mine and man utd kit until i found we was having agirl , dont fancy putting alana in one though , might get her a shirt and frame it :lol:

danielle`s got her own football kit...goes with her pink trainers lol

My DH is a Bristol City season ticket holder and my Mum has already knitted a tiny red and white hoody for our sprog. I wonder if I won't be allowed in shops when he or she has it up?!

+++

Phils just put Jamies Man utd kit on!!!! LOL he does look cute!!!

first.time.daddy said:
yeah i was going to get mine and man utd kit until i found we was having agirl , dont fancy putting alana in one though , might get her a shirt and frame it :lol:

:lol: Nice one!! good idea :D

Wohooo

We huge Footie Fans here in this house & both our daughters play for the local Milton Keynes Footie Club & for the School Team. They are 11 and 12. We have been all over from Aylesbury up to Peterborough playing other Girl Teams and came 2nd in the League last year, Picked up a few trophies as well along the way for different Girl Tournaments !! Even had to learn the Offside rule !! AAGHHRRRR.

So, Do not despair all you Football Mad Dads with girls because believe me Girls Football is really big now !! So much for watching them play Ballet or go to Brownies we spend our Saturdays on the sidelines screaming !!!! and our Wednesday nights watching them train !!!

If I could post pics I would....cos got some cracking ones of them with their trophies

Ragna xxxx

P.s.....<whispers> Husband and Daughter big Leeds United supporters !

Are any of you man u fans actually from manchester!!!??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Hubby is a big leicester city fan, And i've adopted his love of the team so We are football mad in our house now too, even the kids have caught football fever, We have just bought the kids their kits for xmas... but shhh don't tell them 8)

I wanted to ask the same thing as *sam* did are any of you man u fans actually from manchester and have you been to see many of their games?

My hubby and boys are West Ham fans, coming from East London.

hubby coaches the goalkeepers at our local club and Kieran plays right wing (is that the correct name) for Eastbourne United Colts.

Joshua is going to be a goalkeeper or a horse rider.

both have loads of football kits and i cant take much more of it.

By the way got a football match on Sunday with Kieran on the other side of Hastings and the kick off is at 9.00am. Oh if only i had a girl. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back