:D:D:D:D:D

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
:D :D :D i just did a test and look it came out with BFP by my dates im due october 5th but im not very good with dates lol
if it is right and my lil one comes early i could be in labour on Bs first bday :D:D:D:D
i am so excited

Oh my god. Thats great news really pleased for you. Your one of the first people I spoke to on this site and it will be nice to go through the stages with you.

You have put a smile on my miserable face today!

Just feel like crap. All spotty, greasy hair. Feel ugly. Nothing fits anymore and still no sign from the hospital when my scan will be.

Also told o/h to go today for no reason really just decided I hate him as he dont understand!

awww i got all that to look foward to ring ur OH and the hospital and say ur so far gone u need to know bout ur scan

thats great news! im due 3rd october so we can keep eachother company through the stages. hope you are feeling ok
sarah x

yeah ifeel really excited i didnt expect the BFP so i will prob be all mixed up tomoz with emotions lol

OMG Sarah!! Congratulations!!!

I didn't even know you were trying!!!

Welcome to the club! :lol: :lol:

do you feel sick yet? i only feel sick when i take those horrible pregnancy vitimins and my boobs are killing me and i really bloated as my jeans are hurting!!!

tankett i wasnt trying

no the only signs i had is my periods have been messed up lol so thought i would do a test didnt even consider getting a BFP

your kids will have the same age gap as the two kids i already have! it is the best as my two are the best of friend and they want to play all the same games and go the same places. it was hard in the begining but definately worth it. congratulations.
sarah x

awww glad they r good friends i am worried about how B is going to cope being with a lil bro or sis

Wow congratualtions Sarah you will have your hands full!!! lol have you told your parents yet? how do you think they will react?

Steph x

freak out is going to be an understatement lol, i only did the test this morning so going to tell em wen they in a good mood lol

congratulations hun :D :D :D lovely small age gap not like mine lol my son is nearly 13 and waited till now to have another one :oops: ooh im all broody again now i cant wait to hold my baby xxxx

Wow, you don't hang around :lol: A huge congratulations to you, it'll be lovely having your babies so close in age.

Good luck telling your folks, hope they don't flip out too much, we're all here for you if they do!

Nicki.x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back