Cysts& endometriosis tmi photo attached

Gabrielle

Reaction score
I’ve had two surgeries earlier this year . Both due to large cysts on my ovaries . During the second surgery they removed my right ovary . They took my arm implant out and put me on the pill . Due to pain I went in for a follow up . Small cyst on my left ovary but the hormones are basically keeping the cysts and endometriosis under control for the moment . He said if we wanted to try to conceive it’s best to try sooner than later . He has me taking the pill three months straight without taking the sugar pill . And follow up in January . Then said he wants me to have 2 cycles then try to conceive . If I told him I didn’t want anymore he was going to schedule me to have my ovary removed. Past few days I’ve been having random sharp pains where my remaining ovary is . This evening I had sharp pain followed by cramping then when I went to the bathroom I passed a long stringy ( dark brown ) type clot . Has anyone ever had this issue ?! Also if so what happened ? And when you did try to conceive was it difficult ? I’m worried since the doctor said there would be a small window to conceive, and if I do there’s higher chance in ectopic or miscarriage...? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!!!

C7FD876A-3FE6-4CC3-830B-6234AD48105B.jpeg B80323A7-603D-4F8F-88BA-3706AB057225.jpeg

I have no experience sorry,

Might be worth asking your doctor about it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back