1. Server maintenance is scheduled for today between 11AM and 2PM ET. The site will go down for 15-20 mins. We'll try to get it done before noon.
    Dismiss Notice

Cycle day 50!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Jemjem2905, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Jemjem2905

Jemjem2905 Well-Known Member

Hi I am on cycle day 50 and according to a few online sources 12 days late based on my average here’s my previous periods in the pic (if it works) my last period was 21st May. I am going to test in the morning but don’t know if it’s just all in my mind as a family member and friend are both pregnant and we’ve been trying 7 years

Thanks in advance for any advice

jemma

2. Jemjem2905

3. JennyS85

JennyS85 Well-Known Member

Good luck - really hope it’s a positive for you xx

4. Jemjem2905

I tested this morning which is day 51 and got a bfn I’ve just been to the toilet as thought I had started but there was only lotion like cm on the toilet roll and nothing else and I just want af to come so I can get back trying and I phoned the doctor this morning waiting to hear back either today or Tuesday so hopefully will have some insight by then xx

5. Jemjem2905

Day 53

15 days late still nothing at all no af and no pos test but did opk tests in case I’m just having a month of no af at all

I think I did Ov as I had the usual cm at the right time but this is my tests for the last 2 days and according to Flo I should be ovulating between Tuesday and Saturday this coming week so that might explain everything here’s my opk Yesterday and today
    It’s not very clear but there is a light line yesterday and a little darker today

thanks jem x