Cycle day 40. I give up, leaving ttc behind.

violet13

Reaction score
Hey ladies feeling very crappy today. Now on cd 40 no af and still bfn got bloods tomorrow am but I'm not pregnant I know I'm not and honestly no one seems to understand why it's upsetting especially as it took me so long to get pregnant first time around so I'm done. I give up and I won't be back on the forum for a while now. Thank you all so much for the support you've given me and the advice but I am honestly done I don't know if I will fall pregnant again I have this horrible highly doubt in my mind but I am in a pessimistic mood today so we'll see "shrugs" I wish you all baby dust and thank you again xxx

Hey ladies feeling very crappy today. Now on cd 40 no af and still bfn got bloods tomorrow am but I'm not pregnant I know I'm not and honestly no one seems to understand why it's upsetting especially as it took me so long to get pregnant first time around so I'm done. I give up and I won't be back on the forum for a while now. Thank you all so much for the support you've given me and the advice but I am honestly done I don't know if I will fall pregnant again I have this horrible highly doubt in my mind but I am in a pessimistic mood today so we'll see "shrugs" I wish you all baby dust and thank you again xxx

Sorry your having a hard time, fingers crossed you get your bfp asap xx

Sorry to see you are in such a bad place, I hope you come back to us. Long cycles are awful, my last one was 96 days so I feel your pain x

Thank you both, it's not any of your faults my cycle has gone squiffy I think I just need a small break from it all tbh. And sparkle that is horribly long :( I've got no symptoms except for feeling queasy that's it my nipples began feeling sore earlier but stopped now xxx promise to update once bloods are back xxx

Thank you both, it's not any of your faults my cycle has gone squiffy I think I just need a small break from it all tbh. And sparkle that is horribly long :( I've got no symptoms except for feeling queasy that's it my nipples began feeling sore earlier but stopped now xxx promise to update once bloods are back xxx

I took a break from it, not long been back here again as I was getting down. I am not in an ideal situation, 34, irregular awful periods, no children, a high BMI and probable CP 3 months ago. God I have just depressed myself there!

What are the blood tests for have they said? Please do keep us updated, wea re keeping our fingers crossed xxx

Really sorry to see this :( Good luck and I hope we see you back with a BFP really really soon xxxx

Oh sparkle :( I am sending you tons of baby dust and hugs. Don't feel down Hun you never know. If my bloods come
Back positive I'll be utterly shocked haha but I've got a niggle it won't o can hope at least! And thank you flex xxx

I'm really sorry to read this violet! You know we'd love you to stay but I understand even needing a break. After so long and things just never going to plan, your will kinda gives up. I hope a little break leaves you feeling refreshed and you get a lovely surprise. Hope to see you back soon! Xxx

Seems like I can't stay away haha I keep checking the forum to see how others are getting on, I had bloods done yesterday morning and should get the results tomorrow. Still nothing cd 42 today. Sugar when did you last test or have you not yet? Sending baby dust and hoping for a sticky bean for all xxx

Negative blood results. Guess I've got to just wait it out now :/ almost at my next af cycle wtf

Seems like I can't stay away haha I keep checking the forum to see how others are getting on, I had bloods done yesterday morning and should get the results tomorrow. Still nothing cd 42 today. Sugar when did you last test or have you not yet? Sending baby dust and hoping for a sticky bean for all xxx

Tested this morning. Got a BFP on one test (think this was dodgy) and a BFN on another test.

Sorry for your negative blood test. Fx something happens soon!

Oh sugar that weird go to your Drs my lovely get a blood test just to be certain xxx

Glad to see you still about! I had a blood test this morning to see if its PCSO I have

Af arrived today, sparkle I hope it's negative for you and you get a bfp soon. Least I can start again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back