Cycle Day 182 ... Is something wrong?

giggle_37

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Came off the pill back in August 2018. Only had my withdrawal bleed. I get cramps and aches like im about to come on each month and never do.

How long do i leave it before i go to the drs? im literally just at the 6 month mark. I know others have waited longer and i know some advice is anything up to a year is normal, but it just doesn't feel right not to receive AF.

Its hard not to stress and worry, and the waiting game is seriously hard and i know worrying will just delay things further! Has anyone else had to wait this long?

Help, Advice, Reassurance needed <3

I personally would have booked an appointment months ago. It doesn’t seem right not to have a period for 6 months after having a withdrawal bleed from your pill.
I think it’s best you get yourself check. They can prescribe you medication to start your period x

What type of pill was it? Combined or progesterone only? I know it can take longer to get your cycles back coming off long term combined pill but that does seem like a long time and I would definitely be going to the doctors x

I was on Cilest which is a combined pill. I've got an appointment booked for next week anyway as I'm due my Smear so I will defo ask then! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back