Cycle buddy

Topsy

Reaction score
Hello

Any girls on or around cycle day 1? This is my second cycle ttc #2 I didn't do anything last
Cycle just estimated ovulation but I ended having a longer
Cycle then I though so probably missed it completely. I just bought some opks and been reading up on taking tribulus so I might try that. What's everybody else trying?

Xx

Cycle day 2 for me! Only my 4th cycle ttc so don't know that I'll change much this cycle apart from hubby is going to take a wellman vitamin now. Tempted by soy but a bit unsure. Xx

I never tried soy last time round I'll have to read up on it, im going to drink a glass of grapefruit juice every morning aswell as its meant to help with cm X

I'm in two minds as to whether to do anything differently or not... in one respect I think it'll make me put even more pressure on myself and on the other it may help me feel better about it?! Last month's 'thing' was going and buying loads of vitamins lol (can't take a preconception one as I had a bad reaction to folic acid). Also feel the same about opks... it's good to know that I've ovulated but it does get a bit obsessive..!

It does, I was temping and everything when ttc before but I'm not going to do that again. What vitamins did you get? I should really get some folic acid as I haven't started taking any yet. X

I am on CD8 so just a bit ahead of you ladies.

I am CD9, and TTC # 2, currently taking folic acid and seven seas trying for a baby. Am alternating them so that I don't spend a fortune as these conception vitamins can get quite expensive! X x

How long have you both been trying lollie and keepontrying? Your right this ttc lark can get quite expensive just hoping I don't become a pos addict again. X

A bit of background from me, had a little boy in Feb 2013, officially started trying again in Feb 2016 as we got married in between, fell pregnant in march 2016, however lost that baby, quite a long story to go into so I won't bore you, but one of most worrying times I've ever experienced as was not a straightforward loss! However I'm ok, got through that and here we are again, first cycle after all of that! Don't know whether to track ovulation or go with the flow. My 3 year old is going through a very clingy phase at the moment, so in terms of fitting in DTD might have to take the go with the flow route! X x

Sorry to hear about your loss, i only managed to dtd 4 times last cycle as we are always to tired with having a 2 year old so I know how hard it can be. Going to try and see if we can dtd a bit more this cycle X

Thank you, hopefully onwards and upwards, staying positive that it will happen when it's supposed to, and if it doesn't well such is life, have to be thankful for what I have! don't want to get too hung up on it as I know if I get like that it will just take longer as life is like that, has a horrible way of not giving you what you want when you want it! Really want a sibling for my son but will have to see how it goes.

It's so much harder finding the time to the DTD when you already have a little one isn't it! Which is probably why it's going to take a little longer for me! Gone are the days of DTD when you feel like it, ha ha! X x

P.s. sorry to see your losses too, only just saw that at the bottom of your page, looks like we all need some good luck! X x

It does, I was temping and everything when ttc before but I'm not going to do that again. What vitamins did you get? I should really get some folic acid as I haven't started taking any yet. X

B12, Vitamin C & Zinc, Folate (in place of folic acid) and Vitamin D. I just looked on the back of a pregnacare kind of vitamin and chose some of the essential ones! Hopefully they're some of the important ones! Who knows!! :p

How long have you both been trying lollie and keepontrying? Your right this ttc lark can get quite expensive just hoping I don't become a pos addict again. X

This is our second cycle ttc #2

#1 took us 8 months with one loss along the way. I eventually bought second hand Clear blue Fertility monitor as i was struggling with the failure each month and fell pregnant the first cycle using it! I'm not allowed to use the monitor yet this time around though lol as hubby wants to take the relaxed approach :)

So very sorry to see your losses too - fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!

Good luck to you too lolie! Are you tracking ovulation? I tracked it when TTC #1 however whenever I thought I was getting a positive opk we would DTD but somehow never seem to catch the egg doing it that way, the minute I stopped opks I fell pregnant. Opks don't seem to work for me for some reason, maybe I just have a weird body! X x

Good luck to you too lolie! Are you tracking ovulation? I tracked it when TTC #1 however whenever I thought I was getting a positive opk we would DTD but somehow never seem to catch the egg doing it that way, the minute I stopped opks I fell pregnant. Opks don't seem to work for me for some reason, maybe I just have a weird body! X x

No, I'm not allowed yet haha. We are just taking it easy.

Hi girls

I'm on my first af since stopping the pill in May.
I think last month it skipped one, I'm in agony and feeling very sorry for myself lol

Just ordered some opk's and folic acid but unsure on how I'm going to know how long this cycle will be. And when I should start using the opk's xx

Hi Sarah, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to opks! When ttc#1 and I stopped the pill, my cycles were all over the place so I normally started testing around cd10 so that I didn't miss the surge, just to get in tune with my body again. Sorry you're feeling so rotten and hope that AF goes away soon! X x

Thank you Hun.

They will be here on 18th July as ordered them off eBay so I'm going to start them the day they arrive.
I'm worried I may not ovulate for some time cos of the pill. I will the doctors would pre warm you about this before they give them you to take. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back