Cycle 24! A milestone has been reached.

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Ok so it's now the start of cycle 24! Af arrived today CD14 as soon as i opened my eyes! So i'm doing things a little different this month .

Only have one problem .... All the pressure on OH to perform has given him a problem. Sometimes when it is crucial he just cannot finish the job so to speak. So this month i am not telling him where i am in the cycle or putting any pressure, I am just going to seduce him ( well try !) x

Ok so it's now the start of cycle 24! Af arrived today CD14 as soon as i opened my eyes! So i'm doing things a little different this month .

Only have one problem .... All the pressure on OH to perform has given him a problem. Sometimes when it is crucial he just cannot finish the job so to speak. So this month i am not telling him where i am in the cycle or putting any pressure, I am just going to seduce him ( well try !) x

Sounds like a plan hun!

My OH has started to feel a bit used and abused by the whole TTC business (I nearly burst into tears when he spurned my rather blunt "lets have sex as it's my last fertile day" - we did do it but it in the end as I has a hissy fit but felt like a chore to us both!)

Next month I will still use OPK's etc BUT I will make sure he feels a lot less like a sperm donor

Fingers crossed for you hun

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I hate milestones :shakehead:

Hubby and myself have only done it once where it was really seriously awful "must have sex" and i think that it was because of the lack of seduction.

Even when i tell him we are having fertile sex he normally approved because he gets to be used and abused with minimum effort on his part, but that time it was literally a put it in and wait for it to do it's thing while we both think about what we would really rather be doing lol

It makes me cringe thinking about it - never again lol

I hope it works out for you Kirsty xx

LOL Louise most of my times atm are like this , he even came home on a dinner break because i was like ' we never did it , now we've lost the chance' and he came in and went ' come on then ' went upstairs undressed did it, got up and buggered back to work . It's horrible and i hate it we used to have such a good sex life now it is depleting rapidly to the point where neither of us want it at all x

Hey Kirsty, sorry about AF. How come it came on CD14 though? Yeah milestones are shite :-(

Maybe buy some sexy undies to spice things up? :) I hate how sex has become a 'task' now, I have to admit I'm thinking about ttc most of the time and it kinda ruins the fun. We are going away this weekend, doing the whole romantic meal, going for walks and hopefully making luuuurve haha, as opposed to 'make a deposit and make it quick' lol :oooo:

Ha ha I can relate to this as hubby and I have got a bit like it. I also find once I've ovd it all goes to pot and we hardly have any sex xx

Ahh no, I'm dreading that I guess it might mean you're due your turn sooner...:)

Xx

I'm sorry she got you Kirsty. Big hugs. How many rounds of clomid do you have left?
My hubby sometimes has the other issue, I think it's when the pressures on he just takes a while. Something we've found to help is if it's not happening just relax go do other things then try again in an hour or so, it's then pretty quick hehe! Xxx

sounds like a good plan!! good luck for next cycle. xxx

Last edited:
You need to seduce him ;) i seduced OH by sending him a text whilst he was downstairs watching MOTD saying 'my boobies need someone to snuggle' ha ha! He came up, DTD then went back down :eh:

Keep us posted with how cycle 24 goes xxxxx

I will try Chaz!

I'm not very good though i am painfully shy and very body shy too so it makes it hard, i have no confidence i hate my shape

I meant 14dpo lol !

And i've got 2 more tries on the clomid starting tomorrow CD2 x

Sorry about your milestone! In terms of the bedroom I dont let my hubby know what ever up to in the bathroom opk'ing or ought! I tend to just take off my top and say oops Ive lost my top! Works every time!!!

Lol Laura ooops i've lost my top hahahahaaaa , i'll keep that in mind x

me and hubby got like that so we started playing "dress up" and "naughty times" again and got the fire back quite quickly and now i dont track cycles as such cos we generally have sex every 2-3 days anyways so will always have plenty of swimmers up there so to speak :rotfl:

Ok, had a moment today.

We started getting it on and soon into it, hubby said "I love you" :shock:

It was so sureal. I'm not even sure he said he loved me mid-sex on our wedding night lol

That just goes to show how functional our sex life has become when whispering sweet nothings is shocking.

That is really sweet Lou... :)

You are sooo lucky that you can get jiggy with it during the day!

Gizz xxx

I'm gonna make an effort with the seduction this cycle too. Last time the OH's shifts were rubbish and we literally had to have it scheduled in like an appointment! We just tend to laugh about it though - I think if you take sex too seriously and expect it to be like the movies every time then you will just stress yourself out! He's actually off work on the right days this month so we can have some romantic time.

have fun everyone... xx

Thank you everyone!

It's not like i don't fancy the pants off him ...... I do, plus i could have it every night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back