CVS results.

Chelleyd

Reaction score
I had a CVS just over a week ago as at my 12 week scan I came out as high risk. I got the Downs results a couple days later which came back as all normal. I've just had a phone call giving the rest of my results (they check every chromosome for any abnormality) and I'm carrying a completely healthy baby! I'm so over the moon and relieved! I also found out I'm having a little boy :D feels very strange knowing what I'm having at only 14 weeks but I have never meant it so much when I say I'm just glad baby is healthy xx

Wow that is early to find out! How exciting! Congratulations :)

Best news you can start relaxing a bit and searching out all things blue!

Great news congratulations on team blue x

It's the best feeling ever, isn't it? So pleased for you. xxx

Great news! What a relief for you! x

Such a relief. Now I can sit back and enjoy xxx

I had the cvs and the relief when everything came back normal was absolutely amazing!!

Congratulations :) x x

Oh I know katieelisexo your life goes on standstill! But I feel amazing :) did you find out the sex early too?xx

Oh I know katieelisexo your life goes on standstill! But I feel amazing :) did you find out the sex early too?xx

It was horrible, the 5 days I had to wait (it was done over a weekend! :( ) was just absolute torture!! But the relief when I received the letter stating everything was normal I was hysterical!

I didn't, no. :( they wanted £35 to find out the sex, cheeky buggers! I waited till the 20 week scan to see his little winky! lol!

so happy for you xxxx

Ahh thats amazing news, ive been in your shoes myself.

Congrats on team blue, yayyyy

£35 that is very cheeky!! I just had to wait for them to say 'is there anything you want to ask me' I also had a 5 day wait over a weekend and then another week for the rest of the results...painful!

Thanks girlies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back