cutest things

grace

Reaction score
Ami is swaddled and snugly asleep in her physio car seat downstairs with me and i just unwrapped the bottom half of her to check her feeding tube and her little legs are crossed under there! i had to uncross them to check it and she put them straight back!

oh how cute. i could have grabbed her up and given her a big squeeze :hug: but i didnt want to disturb her dreams.

what are the cutest things your baby does?

When Lib stretches when she wakes up she puts her legs straight out, and curls her feet up & out, its just the way she does it......its really cute!!

ooh i cant decide i find everything melissa does cute, even burps, yawns and sneezes! :lol:
it so cute and funny when im feeding her milk and she thrashes her arms and whacks me with her free arm. and i love the little "singing" noises she makes!

my favourite probably still is the first thing she did when we had our first cuddle just moments after she was born- wrapped her little fingers around one of mine! i still love it when she does it now.

all the things u 3 hav mentioned sound adorable!

I love how Finn goes "unk unk unk" on his dummy and it moves up and down like a cartoon baby!!
When he's grumpy (most of the time with me - I dont think he likes me v much :? ) he pulls a :( and it's a perfect upside down smile frown! It's v funny and adorable!

I love it when Imogen wakes up and she pulls his gorgeous little face and stretches and opens her eyes and when she sees me looking at her she gives me a huge gummy smile and holds her arms out for a cuddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back