Cute? Pffft

Haha that made me laugh- the thing about left handed people been twins is that true tho??! :S x

I have no idea and it would be interesting to see the evidence they have for it. Trouble is left handed people have been stigmatised for years at school and stuff, my sister in law was forced to learn to write with her right hand, and it might just be an old wives tale to reinforce that prejudice

I dont belive its left handed people but the whole twins killing twins thing would be interesting x

cool I knew my son was evil when he was a baby!!!! Never sleeping through the night till he was 4!!!!!!!!!! Bet AJ will be the same!. lol

I know they've observed it in pregnant animals, sharks especially. It just goes to show that our feelings of inadequacy are well founded, the sneaky little wotsits will just manipulate us no matter how hard we try to be in charge :D xxxxxxxxxx

To be honest I remember from a very young age the way to manipulate my parents and now I do it to Jase so to be honest its hardly surprising if my kids are the same. lol

Jo Jo is evil she killed her twin-- joking :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back