cud it b uti....

hayes

Reaction score
Since yesterday i have been having sum pain when peeing, but not in a cysitis type of way as i have suffered with that a long time ago and that was horrid. I dont feel like i need to pee all the time and its isnt the same kind of pain.

Its hard to explain but its more intense pain and feels like its inside(its mainly on one side) and round my back a bit. Cud it b a uti?? i know being pregnant you can get them more is that right??

Michelle. x

I'd say it could definitely be a uti - when I've had them before as well as pain I usually find that I stop peeing before I feel like I should if you know what I mean? Also pee can smell funny - I'd definitely get it checked out, when I was ttc I got one and they gave me anti biotics that was safe during pregnancy. Not really what you need with everything else! Xxx

hey hun it could be I had similar symptoms but when I went to do they tested and came back clear, after couple days it eased up, very random just try not to worry but def get it checked out

It sounds like a uti to me too I also had the same pains with my uti what you have described. I think cranberry juice is meant to help clear them I've heard x

Thanks girls, been docs today she has given me sum antibiotics and hopefully it will clear up.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back