Csection mums

sarahmc89

Reaction score
Hello.

Anyone on here having or had another baby after csection? I'm early with 2nd but feel a lot of pain on/around the scar of my section. Had my first almost 4 years ago now. I know I'd be in for more niggles due to scar tissue but just don't know how bad it's going to be.. help lol.

I'm 35 weeks with the 2nd and had previous section over 3 years ago.
I was expecting my scar to be affected as it's always felt slightly numb since I had my son. But this whole pregnancy I've had no bother with it at all!! In fact I forget about it now that I can't even see it.
Xxx

Thank you lol. I keep having nightmares that it will pop open when I'm 35 weeks gone so it's good to know :lol:

I did have a little feel today and it's still slightly numb but honestly it's like nothing. I'm now more concerned about the stretch marks I already had getting worse! I'm trying in vein to ply them lotion but I can imagine them sprouting at the last minute.

I had the exact same concerns regarding my scar as you when I got pregnant again. On a facebook group I'm on there are some ladies that have found their scars slightly uncomfortable but it's not mentioned much xxx

Hiya. I'm 37 weeks with 2nd baby...my first was born by emergency c-section 7 years ago! I have never had any issues with my scar so hoping to have a successful VBAC this time round. When my midwife first saw my scar she couldn't believe it...there is hardly anything there! I have seen the consultant at the hospital to discuss the 'risks' of scar rupture etc and I will be cotinuesly monitored during labour xx

Hello, I had my c section 26th of September 15 so I'm hoping for a vbac tbh the risks are lower than a repeat c section. Just hope my consultant is a vbac friendly person haha xxx

I'm 34 weeks. I had a section 2 years ago. My stings/pulls from time to time. But baby's head is below the section scar so I assume that's why. I had a lot of 'pulls' there when the uterus was moving up xx

I've had 2 c sections and mines fine still a bit numb but OK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back