Csection mums

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by sarahmc89, Nov 6, 2016.

1. sarahmc89

sarahmc89 Well-Known Member

Hello.

Anyone on here having or had another baby after csection? I'm early with 2nd but feel a lot of pain on/around the scar of my section. Had my first almost 4 years ago now. I know I'd be in for more niggles due to scar tissue but just don't know how bad it's going to be.. help lol.

2. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

I'm 35 weeks with the 2nd and had previous section over 3 years ago.
    I was expecting my scar to be affected as it's always felt slightly numb since I had my son. But this whole pregnancy I've had no bother with it at all!! In fact I forget about it now that I can't even see it.
    Xxx

3. sarahmc89

sarahmc89 Well-Known Member

Thank you lol. I keep having nightmares that it will pop open when I'm 35 weeks gone so it's good to know :lol:

4. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

I did have a little feel today and it's still slightly numb but honestly it's like nothing. I'm now more concerned about the stretch marks I already had getting worse! I'm trying in vein to ply them lotion but I can imagine them sprouting at the last minute.

I had the exact same concerns regarding my scar as you when I got pregnant again. On a facebook group I'm on there are some ladies that have found their scars slightly uncomfortable but it's not mentioned much xxx

5. Amy0801

Amy0801 Well-Known Member

Hiya. I'm 37 weeks with 2nd baby...my first was born by emergency c-section 7 years ago! I have never had any issues with my scar so hoping to have a successful VBAC this time round. When my midwife first saw my scar she couldn't believe it...there is hardly anything there! I have seen the consultant at the hospital to discuss the 'risks' of scar rupture etc and I will be cotinuesly monitored during labour xx

6. violet13

violet13 Well-Known Member

Hello, I had my c section 26th of September 15 so I'm hoping for a vbac tbh the risks are lower than a repeat c section. Just hope my consultant is a vbac friendly person haha xxx

7. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

I'm 34 weeks. I had a section 2 years ago. My stings/pulls from time to time. But baby's head is below the section scar so I assume that's why. I had a lot of 'pulls' there when the uterus was moving up xx

8. nikkix86

nikkix86 Well-Known Member

I've had 2 c sections and mines fine still a bit numb but OK :)

9. Thistle

Thistle New Member

Removed by admin.