Crying

Redshoes

Reaction score
I keep crying :?
I feel very emotional, about everything, the news, the weather, everything,
and I've given myself a headache crying, and I don't like it because Isaac's here.
Anyone else a bit weepy?
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

No too weepy but emotional - I cried when I heard about Lily Allen's miscarriage today :( and generally a bit up and down :hug: it will get better! xx

OMG! Poor Amy! Me too though! How strange!
Sitting here having a blub and feeling really down.
This rain is so restrictive. You just can't do anything. It makes the day seem so long.
Don't forget your hormones are all over the place too.
Be kind to yourself and have a :hug: from me!
xxxxx

Yeah, I have been a bit weepy, I think its just all the hormones raging around...I have been cranky too (POOR PAUL)

That is awful about Lilly Allen, poor girl! how far gone was she? I thought she was about 10 weeks.

I'm not sure how far gone she was, I think it happened while she was on holiday........I really feel for her and it hits home too. But I do find it strange when celebrities announce their pregnancies to the world before 12 weeks - Jade Goody miscarried last year after doing the same :(

I am an emotional wreck, i cried my eyes out yesterday because i came downstairs and there was a sink full of dishes.....lol, phoned OH up and shouted at him for not doing them at 6am before he went to work.... Bless Him. Its not just you love i could cry at anything lately.

I'm crying at everything from the news to adverts for poor neglected dogs. Apparently it's quite "normal". Also very bad tempered apparently, but I just shout at the OH when he tells me that!! :lol:

It isn't as bad as it was at the beginning, so I hope the hormones are calming down a bit!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

i'm a bitch at the moment and feel really sorry for DH who is being brilliant but still cant do anything right. feel like i've been possessed.

my lowest moment was crying at the fresh prince of bell air...pmsl, i started laughing at myself as well, still crying !! he he

I feel the same. Yesterday I was tearful because I was stuck in traffic jam. Can you believe that? how stupid of me, for last 2 days I have been the same and I am trying my best to snap out of this hormonal tsunami!

Same here, I cried in the car yesterday because an ambulance drove past with its lights flashing. DH just looked at me in despair. I'm also THE most horrible person on the planet at the moment, I really don't know why dh has not filed for divorce yet.

xx

Kel13, that advert with the neglected dogs should be banned.

Last time it was on I tried to switch it off within 5 seconds but was already in floods of tears and couldn't eat my tea I was so shaken up.

I'm trying to avoid any emotional disturbances at the moment as it's hard enough to stay sane as it is!!!

I cried watching Jamies foul dinners... I think its all hormones hon very up and down.

Also aask for a hug from the nearest person when you need a cry it doesnt half help :hug:

Aaaw thankyou for the replies everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:
I agree the animal cruelty ads should have a pre-warning, they are soooo upsetting, and I won't even start on the NSPCC ones, omg :cry:

I didn't know about Lily Allen, but I don't really follow the celeb's :?
I give lots of hugs to my beautfiul boy Steelgoddess, I think I'll be OK :) Thankyou for the great advice :hug:

Hugs all round ladies, thankyou :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You've not been ttc have you Lucy? :shhh: hehe

I lost it when the pay-at-the-pump didn't work at the petrol station earlier. I was there for ages, the cancel button didn't work, I was late and standing in sideways rain. I didn't know what to do so had a mental 5 minutes once I'd got in the car and away!

:oops:

Oh what's it like? I was going on a course today, got lost and ended up bawling my eyes out in a Holiday Inn carpark somewhere near the M27. Managed to pull it together enough to drive home (decided it was a bad idea to turn up red faced and puffy eyed) but then when asked 'are you ok' in a motorway service station I burst into tears and sat sobbing into my smoothie and almond croissant with everyone else avoiding walking within two feet of my table.

It's frustrating and not normally part of my character! What's happening to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back