Crying

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
Me baby girl cries when ever she isn't asleep or feeding, I just don't know what is wrong with her, it's not colic is what else could it be, what could I try? Any advice would be very much welcome.

does she cry if you pick her up? I say that to see whether its an attention thing.

How about if you just stimulate her with something - amber gets very bored easily and has to be in the right mood to lie on the floor and have a kick otherwise i have to walk round with her or she loves deadliest catch on discovery (thank god for sky!!) its just finding something to amuse LO.

I got her an activity thingy with dangly things at 8 weeks and she looks at them moving which helps also.

Tia was the same... I had to get a sling and literally carry her everywhere... funny thing was she just wanted to be close to me... but if she was awake, not within 2cms of me or had a boob in her face, she would cry.. My mum got one of these electric swings too.... and if I put her in that she would stop crying ( :roll: ).... I think it was just a comfort thing... when she got older around 3 months thats when she was more interested in being plonked in front of the tv or xmas tree as long as the lights were flashing, for a while... and gave me time to do human things on my own.. like pee... . :rotfl: Its really tiring I know when they are like that, but it's not forever.. once they are up on their feet (or crawling) they are much less clingy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back