Crying

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O is 8 weeks now and he has started crying alot more! He goes really red and belts really loud!

Usually he settles if u walk around with him!

Just seeing if this was normal behaviour! He does seem to have a bit of the sniffles tho so maybe that's what it is

Ive noticed Tyler's been more 'vocal' since he hit 6 weeks but mainly if he's tired. Dunno about 8 weeks tho. He might've figured out crying means cuddle?

Yeah that's what my mum said he he but he doesn't stop unless u walk him around the house! Lol odd boy

Tyler does that sometimes, well I think I'd be shocked if he started walking himself around the house... But you know what I mean!

Yeah that's what my mum said he he but he doesn't stop unless u walk him around the house! Lol odd boy

Grace do this, I think I spent 3 or 4 weeks pacing the lounge every evening for an hour or so. No idea why and she just stopped doing it, suppose it was better in the evening than to have to do it at 3am or something! Think quite a few babies go through a phase if this

yup both my babies have done it & so has most ppl I know. Occasionally you hear about someone who's baby doesn't cry that much.

Totally normal, you get used to it.

:)

Kayden still does it (although not as much) & he's 4 months old.

Defo sounds normal. He's now becoming more aware and is learning how to communicate, although atm he can really only communicate by crying. Just gotta figure out what he wants or what's wrong etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back