Crying time

lulu

Reaction score
Hi,

Jack seems to cry, and I mean, really cry and scream at around 5 o clock everyday without fail, nothing really helps, even the boob!!!

Any body else experience this, any advice??

It gets to the point wHere I get really stressed and that just makes him worse!

PLEASE HELP!!!!! :cry:

It does sound a bit like colic. Have you tried gripe water?
My mom always told me to make sure I winded Brody really well during the day as it will build up in the evening and really hurt them, so you could try that, or baby massage....massage his tummy in a clockwise direction to relieve wind.
Have you tried a bath aswell? it can help if it is wind.

Reece used to cry every night without fail between 6.30-7.30pm. We never knew why. He's grown out of it now though. We used to call it his twiney time!!! :D

It does sound a bit like colic. Have you tried gripe water?
My mom always told me to make sure I winded Brody really well during the day as it will build up in the evening and really hurt them, so you could try that, or baby massage....massage his tummy in a clockwise direction to relieve wind.
Have you tried a bath aswell? it can help if it is wind.

We are constantly winding Jack because he is a very windy baby, always farting and burping!!! :lol: he has to have 'omneo comfort' formula (as well as breast milk) as its easier on the digestive system.

We also use gripe water, and infacol. Gripe water usually helps but he still cries. He also has a bath every evening, I try and let his crying spell finish first though as Im trying to get him to enjoy his baths more!!!

Im not very confident at the baby massage thing, Ive got some webpages to look at but things have been a bit hectic with me being poorly and Jack needing more of my time.

My partners mum says its just his crying or grizzly time and all babies get it, she says just go with it and give him lots of reassurance and cuddles......easier said then done :?

It may be a phase. Rubie was like this for a few days but it soon passed. she has the odd 'off day' but I guess we all do!

Hope it gets better soon hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back