crying again.....

hayes

Reaction score
For god sake im crying again at nothing really!!

Thought i had gone through this and hadnt been emotional for a while but last few days im crying at everything again!!

I hate crying it gives me a headache crying and sickness my two most horrible things!!

Please tell me it will soon be over and the good bits start,i waited so long to fall pg and now i cant seem to enjoy it.

Sorry for downer post.

Michelle. x

Pregnancy has not been the "wonderful experience" i'd been told about either, first trimester sucks!!! You haven't got too long to go. I do remember 10 weeks being a bit of a "wall" :wall2:

Second tri has been more fun, mostly once I could feel the baby kick. I sit giggling to myself when it happens, its a bit mad!

It's not you, it's just silly hormones :) try to do something nice to perk you up a bit, like sitting in the sun. I know what you mean though, I feel emotional from time to time, usually a cry, a hug and then doing something nice helps x

Feel a bit sorry for hubby he nevers knows if im guna b crying, angry(i dont know why im angry at him sometimes it feels like everything he does annoys me!!)or just plain sick on him lol.

Thanks flisstebbs its so nice to know the good times are cuming.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back