Cross Eyed?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Phoebe seems to go cross eyed a hell of a lot, is this normal?

yeah. leandro does too but hes getting out of it niw. i asked hv and she said it can take upto three months for them to focus properly xxx

oh yeah, i remember my lo doing that and getting worried, had forgotten about it! she doesn't do it now, but can't remember when she stopped!

Totally normal it's because her eyes are adjusting and focusing on things more now xxx

Try not to worry i'm sure it will correct itself.

I remember my first doing it but not very often, maybe once a week or so.

:)

Phew! I thought Sophie was the only one who did it.

See I thought it was normal at first with her not being able to focus. But I thought now she's nearly 3 months it would be better but she does it several times everyday :/ x

If it doesn't go away she may have a lazy eye. Which sometimes can be fixed....by eye patches ect (dont worry its not as scary as it sounds) I had a lazy eye which was one eye had 20% vision & the other 100% so the lazy eye did nothing & the good eye everything, they said if it didn't get fixed (thro patches) then it would fall in (which is when you look cross eyed)

So, try not to worry. She's much to young to be thinking about that sort of thing.

I think babies get free eye tests at the opticians from 6m/o. Not 100% on that.

:)

They won't even diagnose lazy eyes until your child is 2/3!!! As their eyes develop until they turn 7!!!!!y left eye doesn't work properly and I have 20% vision in it and a really bad lazy eye where you couldn't see my pupil!!! I had surgery at 3 Thomas has a lazy eye in both but it makes it worse as he's autistic and doesn't look at you anyway........dont about that yet she has years for her eyes to develop!!!! Xxx

Ok thanks guys. Just wanted to be sure it was all normal. I'll mention it to HV next time I have her weighed but will try not to worry about it in the meantime :) xx

Glad to see this post as have been wondering the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back