Crimewatch/Madeline McCann

iWitch

Reaction score
Anyone watching it? I've not seen it but it's a topic of hot discussion on fb tonight.

Obviously this topic is a very very sensitive one so if you're gonna discuss it, please think about and respect others' views/opinions after all they are entitled to them!

I'm interested to know if any theories have been discussed about why the other 2 children were left. And also what kid of safeguarding investigations took place when the McCanns returned to the UK.

Irrespective of how irresponsible they were, they don't deserve this heartbreak

I completely agree. Debating won't have her found. Xxx

I never watched it but was a hot topic on my fb aswell. My personal opinion is that my heart goes out to the McCanns, i cant imagine what they have gone/going through but they did leave her and the other 2 children alone!! If they wanted a holiday where they could go out for dinner on their own or with friends and not the children they should have left them at home with trusted adults/family members. If you go on holiday with children its a family holiday and if the children are tired and want to go to bed then put them to bed and stay in! I dont understand why the other 2 werent taking (thankfully) so i think it might have been a last minute thing rather than someone watching them prior (because apparentely they had left them in while they went out during the holiday) and then planning it. Regardless of what happened and whos at fault i hope to god she is found safe and well and they can all get some closure on the whole situation!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back