crib mattress protector?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
so u need something to protect the mattress? mine hasnt got a cover on it so im thinking could be a disastor if baby has an accident ?

i cant seem to find any covers that will fit a moses basket.. if there is no cover on it.. then personally i would get a cheap single bed cover.. and cut it into a square and fold it up over and then under the matress (perhaps safty pin it securly) then put a fitted moses basket sheet over the top to keep it all tight..

i looked in mothercare and ebay and cant find any moses size.. so this would be my only other solution.. good luck xx

I was looking around too and was advised against it for safety reasons (baby gets too hot and sweaty). I was told that the matress cover is spill and stain resistant anyway. We havnt had any accidents yet anyway, only milk sick ups but they only effect the cot sheet which obviously goes in the wash, the matress is still clean

Hope that helps :)

Our moses basket mattress is covered in plastic anyway so there's no problems. I would advise getting a plastic one as we've had LOADS of milk sicking events and it would be disgusting by now if it wasn't wipe clean.

K.xx

James' moses basket mattress was wipe clean, I don't I've ever seen a protector for a crib mattress :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back