creamy nipple/TMI

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by specialbump, Jun 20, 2013.

1. specialbump

specialbump Well-Known Member

so for weeks now i have had colostrum leakage but when washing i noticed 1 of my nips looked scabed over it was inface just crusty were i had been leeking and i rubed it off my nipple for my nipple to produce thick creamy stuff??

ne 1 else have this or know what/why im 35 6 (i think lol )

didnt have it with the first till after him then it was colostrum and thin creamy stuff this was thick i thaught it was puss at first ?

2. specialbump

some 1 must have experianced ?

3. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I get crusty creamy nipples!

Have been getting gunk coming out for few months now and got a bit worried by it - had some strange colour and also blood. got checked out but all was fine!

I get the occasional scab and just pick it off! nothing to worry about I was told :)

4. specialbump

thank you :) just so i know im normal i thaught eh y is it creamy more than anything just expected colostrum not creamy stuff didnt know if it was actualy anything to worry about my right doesnt leek half as much as the right but i am geting pains in my left breast so dunno if its just slower producing than the right maybe ? xx

5. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I only tend to get a lot out of my left one tbh!

I panicked at first but been reassured that as long as no more blood comes along its perfectly fiiiiiine :)

so, you're not a freak of nature lol xxx