Creame Eggs.......................

obsessed by creme eggs and mini eggs - been having them for breakfast (with my toast) prob not the best...hopefully they wont be in the shops for much longer!!

I can't seem to find any peanut kitkats where I live :( The orange ones are nice though!

i dont do peanuts, make me ill. but the orange ones are nice.
oh my god, sainsburys has 6pack of creame egg half price........ oppsss brought 2 packs. one for work one for home.

All this talk of chocolate is making me hungry :D x

I'm craving the kids drumstick lollys can't be good for the baby can it lol. Fancy a creme egg now though x

I LOVE cream eggs!!! Could scoff a few down in one go easy! Have only had 2 that I can remember though a couple of weeks ago. Can't let myself get on to them too much I'd never stop!!

I HATE creme eggs with a passion!

Which OH loves, as everyone in my family feels the need to buy me creme eggs at easter, and he ends up having them...

All I can say to creme eggs is ewwwww :sick:

Although I am a major chocolate cereal eater at the mo, having 2-3 bowls a day :) xx

Last edited:
All I can say to creme eggs is ewwwww :sick:

Although I am a major chocolate cereal eater at the mo, having 2-3 bowls a day :) xx

Chocolate cereal has to be a healthier chocolate intake anyway lol :) x

Oh I could really go for a cream egg now, or 10 lol mmmmm, my oh got us all one yesterday and it,s triggered a major craving, must have more.

Im eating waaay too much chocolate atm!!
If it makes you girlies feel better tho, was looking up some stuff at my uni library the other day, and apparently studies have shown that pregnant women who eat chocolate during pregnancy have on average, reportedly happier and more active babies! They also respond to stressful situations better and its linked to reduced risk of pre-eclampsia! Don't quote me, because it's just from what I read, but that was enough to give me an excuse for my chocolate munching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back