Creame Eggs.......................

angie84

Reaction score
OH MY GOD im addicted to them and crave them.
this cant be good for me or the baby.

big creame egg fan b4, loved them but pregnancy and chocolate etc NOT a good mix.

anyone else? or any advice?

sorry, cant help...but i'm addicted to peanut butter chunky kitkats lately, i have to have one a day and if the local shop has none i get all peeved and feel the need to go trekking to find a shop that does have them :oooo: lol i say just enjoy it hehe!! xx

I like the orange kitkat chuncky.......... just any chocolate at the moment.

yeah i have to admit, my savoury cravings didnt last too long and now its all sweet stuff i'm needing, even bought some of that new cadbury chocolate philidelphia at the weekend and have been munching that on bagels, yummy :) xx

ohhhh gonna have to try that, need to go shops later to buy cottage cheese and pasta for my poorly dog.
ive never had savory cravings..... oh no tell a lie, hummous for about amonth around xmas!
but couldnt eat fruit or anything healthy for 1st 16 weeks.

Yummmmm! Creme eggs are the best!! I've eaten a few of them recently. Its also creme egg season which is not helping, oh well xx

haha i went through the hummus phase too :D

On a sweet note...i fancy a cream egg now :oooo: lol xx

FirstBabyEkk, Ive been told by the vet cottage cheese is better for him than chicken etc (chicken and meat got too much proteen in) hes got a liver infection they think (waiting for bi opsi results)

Sat i had 5 creame eggs!!! tesco by my work had the 3 pack on offer for £1, where as a 6 pack was £2.60 or somthing stupid.
perfect time to be pregnant i think, xmas and easter. (xmas and my birthday is april:()

deffo perfect time to be preggo :) hehe!! i guess were just substituting the lack of alcohol for choccy hehe!! x

yer deffo, hubby had bottle of wine on sat night, i had 3 creame eggs.

Stop it girls I want one now!!

Chocolate just isn't agree g with me at all at the minute. I have major heartburn if I have even one mini egg!! And sweets. It's horrid xx

Ugh, the very thought of chocolate is making me gag. I have totally and completely gone off it! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had some Creme Egg splats last week, they're delicious!

I haven't usually got a sweet tooth at all but I can't get enough of chocolate and biscuits!! And peanut butter sandwiches! I'm having the exact same cravings as I had when I was pregnant with my daughter so i'm guessing I can look forward to the massive weight gain too!!

Unfortunately I am the same as Jayjay. the thought of chocolate just makes me feel ill.... Savoury all the way for me xx

i think i'm liking both sweet and savoury...on a bad note i'm liking them together, i had a snikers saturday night and OH went to the chinese and got some chips with BBQ sauce on and i had a bite of snikers and a chip at the same time, it was delish, OH just thought i was gross pmsl :lol: xx

jayJay and karate i couldnt stand chocolate around the same time as you and it was xmas, needless to say it came back and i love the stuff more then before i was pregnant.

Really must try one of those peanut kitkats xxx

peanut kitkats are the dogs nads :D i am officially mad on them...its very hard to limit myself to one a day haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back