Cream crackered

TORino

Reaction score
I can't help but think our bodies are cruel at times.

I need to sleep now more than ever, I'm knackered most of the day and that's just from sitting about doing nothing.

Yet, when I go to bed I wake up in the night for various reasons and don't get a full nights sleep. I guess it could be natures way of preparing us for the sleepless nights ahead :roll:

I'm not lookin forward to this! Since being pregnant I have slept so much better than normal. Getting about 8-9 hours straight at night, still doesn't stop me from wantin a nap in the afternoons though!! :) xx

No matter how much I want to I just cannot sleep through any more either :(. End up dragging my sorry ass round the town visiting my clients, washing and cleaning through the day, go to bed knackered but come 1am I'm like :shock: and can't get back to sleep lol

no matter how much sleeep i have im always tired when i wake up its ridiulous x

I always wake in the night. Usually about 2 hrs after I've gone to sleep, then take ages to get back to sleep as my feet itch and I get fidgety legs and then my abdoman hurts! Then get really restless. Then fall asleep and wake up wanting a pee! Get up feeling not to tired, then about 1hr after getting up just want to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back