Crazy symptoms + paranoia, help!

Agnessa

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I had a faint line about 4 days ago and tested again the next day and the line got really strong ( still AF due in 2 days) Im having symptoms like crazy: been vomiting this morning, lower backache, twinges and pinches in my belly, bloated and this sour taste in my mouth that doesnt go away! Oo and of course notice slight boobs enlargement and increased cloudy CM...The symptoms are crazy! Is this normal at such early stage?? I am having crazy thoughts about misscarriage ( read too many sad stories) and Im just do scared... it is my first pregnancy. Apparently 1 in 3 misscarry before period is due... im so scared mine still can come... I need some support ladies please Im going mad!

Your symptoms sound fine for this time. Maybe you ovulated earlier than usual. Wait to test again until af due date and hopefully that positive will reassure you! My af was due on Thursday but I got my positive on Wednesday. I did 9 tests between Wednesday and Friday and am only just allowing myself to believe it haha. I think it's only normal to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back