Crazy lady

Jenblessing

Reaction score
So...my ex stopped all forms of affection for me in 2013 right before our son was born...he was very angry with me and did a lot of mean things...

I tried to show my love for him was genuine but, he would have none of it.

He schemed a plan to get a no fault divorce in 2015 and succeeded 2016. He also tried to get the kids and lost.

I did not believe our divorce was Biblical and felt neither one of us should remarry.

So...fast foward 6 years (no affection from him)....I was abstinate up until July 31st 2019. I didn't date anyone, he had told me he intended on dating once, bUT don't know if he did.

So on July 31st, I offered to treat him as an injured patient and help him shower since he broke his heel 5 weeks ago. I'm a nurse.

Well, when I got there I didn't expect any romance because in 6 years we barely touched...I was intending to be only professional.

Well, one minute I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie and next I'm passionately kissing him and then we are having shower sex with a condom...

I told him I haven't been with anyone in 6 years and he told me he didn't either except one extremely drunken attempt that didn't happen because he couldnt.

So, he's been like...you live over there...I live over here and we can jump each other when we feel like it...

My faith tells me our divorce should not have been allowed so I don't feel bad about it. The friend my kids and I have been living with would absolutely flip if he knew I was having any kind of romantic trysts with him, because my friend protected us from him and helped me win my kids by providing a stable home for me when my ex and mine actions made me homeless. My friend and I are just friends and no romance of any kind between us but I'm worried he would kick me out if he knew I was frolicking in my ex bed or shower ..

I also don't want my kids hurt by a false reunion so I'm hiding it from them...AND my ex parents who shelled out a lot of money to try to put me in jail and get the kids also don't know...

So my goal was to hide it from EVERYBODY...

I was pretty sure based on some signs I ovulated on the 31st, which was my first time with him in 6 years, but my normal luteal phase has gone by and no AF...I had extremely horrible cramping in my pelvis on the 5th and so now, I think that may have been ovulation pains although I've never had them that bad...

So I've moved expected AF to the 20th ...my temp are definitely post ovulation...so don't think I didn't ovulate which would explain delayed af too...

So now I'm wondering if I will get AF on the 20th either. ..

As you can imagine, if I'm pregnant, I got a lot of explaining to do....

But so you had sex with him with a condom?
If what you sketch is true, then he's just taking advantage of you. He can't find someone else and there you are, nearby and willing. If he dared to put you and the children on the street without a roof above your heads, then he's not worthy of being a father or a husband.
You obviously still have feelings for him but you already know how wrong this all is. I think you know what to do, to give this a second chance will put you on the streets again a second time, and this time, I'm not sure your friend will help you out again.
Your ex is an ex for a reason.x

I agree, my ex took advantage of him and in the long run it hurt me and my DD more.

Keep strong

Because I was late, but my Tom came at 3am after that post..lol...

I dont think he's taking advantage, maybe I am???

I'm glad I was just one day late, cleared that up.

You guys are right I do love him, I forgive him for all the wrongs

I have enough money to move out now, won't be going to streets again, thanks for concern though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back