Crazy Beach Photo!

sookie

Reaction score
This is a photo taken from the balcony of my apartment here in El Rodadero, Colombia.

It is crazy!!! There are so many people on the beach. They say more than 60% of Colombia's tourists come here for sunshine :shock:

rodjan08083Large.jpg

WOW what a view.....

Im sooooo jealous!!! I think I was born in the wrong country..and married the man for looks instead of money!!! :wink:

The view is sensational :D I am extremely lucky.

This is the normal view when not zoomed in on all the people.

rodjan08080Large.jpg

Thats an amazing view.

Im not bitter honest :lol:

Wow, it looks awesome! I'm so jealous!! :(

Looks like our local beach in the summer.. its why we don't go there... mind you theres not that many people on the beach in the second foto. :)

Love the view though :)

Sookie do you want visitors???? Having said that it looks just like the view from my kitchen window :fib: :fib: The sand is white and the sea is blue!!! Well in my mind anyway....... :D

Visitors are most welcome :D

We have a spare room, and the building also has pool, spa and sauna :)

You sit looking at that view...and what do I have... a miserable fookin husband to look at!!!!

Wanna swap??

Foxxi said:
You sit looking at that view...and what do I have... a miserable fookin husband to look at!!!!

Wanna swap??

Depends on how good looking he really is :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Foxxi after reading your post I nearly wet myself.... Felt really miserable myself until that moment - CHEERS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sookie said:
We have a spare room, and the building also has pool, spa and sauna :)

Sookie, the more you say...the more I feel the need to kick your head in!!! :D :wink: :D

sookie said:
Foxxi said:

Wanna swap??

Depends on how good looking he really is :rotfl:

Smacked arse springs to mind!!! :rotfl:

reallyoldmum said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Foxxi after reading your post I nearly wet myself.... Felt really miserable myself until that moment - CHEERS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, and I feel really miserable looking at him!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Id trade him in anyday for a view like that!!! :D

Wow your view is amazing, I'm booking my flight right now ;) :D

Alright here it is in the off-season. It's still 30 degrees though.

I reiterate: visitors most welcome! :)

rodbeachLarge.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back