Crawler in the house :D

Wilson28

Reaction score
So the eyes at the back of my head begin, hes just crawled ekkk at 8 months 1day xx

Clever little man! Aargh watch your DVD/sky box/tv Hun, Harry is constantly messing about with ours! X

I will do, thanks for the advice :) hes just crawled up to me and slapped his hand in my bfast lol xx

Np, this is when it gets fun LOL!

I can't wait but at the sme time dread jackson crawling lol he's into everything now just by rolling everywhere never mind crawling LOL xxxxx

That's brill and watch you tv and any boxes lol

Aww well done! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, well done Arthur!

James is shuffling but no actual crawling so I am making the most of this peaceful time.

Are you all baby proofed?

xxxxx

No not yet, but will have to do it this week, xx

thanks girls, will try and post some pics xx

Well done Arthur!

No crawling here as yet but happy with that as I can just about keep up with her when she rolls everywhere :) xx

Thanks, hes loving the vase, the flowers and piccy frames on the fire place.
Let the fun begin lol xx

Ahhh now that j can shuffle and roll I am needing to baby proof already, AND lower the cot which will make it harder for me to put him down at night lol xxxx

Well done baby!!
My lo has just crawled the length of my living room rug. Our lives will never be peaceful again!

Yay Arthur :) Crawling is exhausting! And that's just for us mummys ;) Harry is a lot happier now he can crawl, but I'm a lot more tired! Walking next eh?! :/ Good luck baby proofing xxx

Isnt it just, hes currently trying to climb the stairs lol i cant believe how quick hes gone from crawling, to pulling hinself up to taking steps xx

ajuga7ad.jpg

N'aww he is so cute xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back