cravings

Layla

Reaction score
anyone got any new cravings lately?

I havent had anything for a while but the last couple of days i have gone mad for crunchies and i hate them normaly, i dont like any cadburys choccy, taste funny to me, im a mars/galaxy girl lol

Like you , I don't seem to have had any reay cravings for a while but some days I just HAVE to have something - last weekend it was a macdonalds apple pie!! I have definately craved more sweet things this time!!

Erm i am very embarrassed to be saying this publicly but i am addicted to .... toothpaste.

I am really weird i know but i have to sniff, eat or hold toothpaste.

Am i normal? Why on earth do i like the taste of toothpaste when normally i hate it.

:oops:

i also havent had many craving 4 a while now, but 4 the last week iv had to have mash potatoe, gravy and mint sauce......ummmmmmmmmmmmm its making my mouth warter thinking bout it :D

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was actually hungrier in the 2nd trimester, and now when Im really hungry, I can't find anything I fancy :( I had more cravings in the 2nd trimester too like, philadelphia, oranges, vegetables, and steak!!They only lasted a couple of weeks each though. Im thirstier more than anything now!How boring am I? :lol:

xxx

Hello

Everyone has cravings but i have none ever oh well i guess im boring too, like you ive been drinking bottles and bottles of water but ive doen that before preg??
Who knows with me its stuf fi cant eat, like chicken and other meats i have to force myself to get my protein but itnearly comes up.
Can't wait till i can have a steak or prokchop again wihtout feeling ill.
Katrina :D

I find it hard to keep things down too, and its the protein! I have been trying to have chicken and fish, but it often makes me windy and it comes up a bit (sorry). I can't wait until I feel hungry and actually can eat more than I do now to fill me up.

xxx

for xmas my nan got me some KMS hair stuff and the the conditioner smells like cherry almond, one sniff and I wanted a bakewell tart!! Managed to supress it until we went to sainsbury's last week and saw one. But other than that I havent ever thought ohhh I really want such and such.

Guess what it is today??

Mint flavoured stick of rock!!!

I have managed to find some of those red and green stripy candy canes left over from the tree at xmas so luckily I didn't have to pop off down to southsea sea front. They were just the same. Just ate the last one though so may have to go down tomorrow if this carries on!! When I was pregnant with my first it was candy floss - good job I am only 20 mins from the fair!!

I too am finding it really hard to cook dinners at the moment as even though I can still eat a reaonable sized meal I am really fussy with what I actually fancy. Oh to win the lottery and have a cook to do it all for me!!

i hate cooking aswell now, coz im not eating i find im only cooking frozen things for teh kids instead of real meals and then i let jase get his when he gets in :oops:

last night i had a massive craving for rare steak, i have done well in this prengancy and not eaten to much rare stuff but last night i couldnt help it, i ended up cooking 2 steaks at 9pm and sat there stucking teh blood out of them, felt like such a freak! lol

I too have really fancied lots of red meat nice and pink in the middle!!

Considering I am usually a chicken and fish girl its been quite weird as for a few months I went right off white meat and couldn't eat it at all. Am now eating a bit but would still rather a nice oozing piece of steak!! We must need our iron!!

Hello

I just felt really sick when you described how you ate that steak Layla lol.
EEW i get sick to my stomach and wont touch meat thats even slighhtly pink, and bernie loves his medium, im so pathetic i examine every meat i have on my plate and if i think its at all pink i wont touch it , Bernie and my family get so mad at me.
I remember a few months ago i had friends over for roast and i didint eat it cuz it was a little pink and everyone else ate it all and said how good it is.
Oh well guess were all different.
Katrina

I agree with you Katrina! I cannot stand the slightest bit of pink in my meat. Whenever i eat meat I also examine it for pink bits. :lol:

lol sorry guys, i love my steak with the horns and hoofs chopped off lol

Apart from living on cereal I keep thinking about french toast and it has to be cooked crispy!!! Yummy oh but any home cooking especially veg even though they make you smell afterwards, TMI!!!!

lol layla!

i'm the same as you. when i was back in france i dragged my best mate to a steak bar and had one of the chunkiest, pinkest bits i could think of.. it was lovely!!!!

i'm eating so much now the due date is coming up, its unbelievable.. how come you guys are going off food?
at xmas i had quadruple helpings, got home and was already organising dinner :?

no cravings, just want nothing but home made food (standing at the cooker for hours is getting a tad sore now)

off for dinner lol
pip xx

I didnt know whether to put this as you lot might think Im very strange!

I love the taste of flannels / sponges when they have been in the bath water - I know, I know it sounds disgusting but my Mum told me that I used to suck flannels in the bath when I was kid - and I have seen photographic evidence!!

But its wierd, cos I'll be in the bath / or thinking about it and my mouth will actually water and I'll really crave the taste. So I sit there in the bath sucking the flannel !!!!! :oops:

I'm also liking the smell of damp rooms. We just got back from Cornwall where we went for some of Christmas and the bathroom in the cottage we stayed in was really damp and I absoulutly loved the smell in there - I kept going in and getting big lungfulls !!!!!

D/H thinks I have lost it ! ILMAO!!!!!

L x

I am a sponge sucker and so is my Dad!!

I used to do it as a child then did it through the whole of my labour with my second child. I have actually bought a new pack of sponges for my birth kit so they are there ready for sucking if I want them!! I know exactly what you mean about the bath water too.........you couldn't just suck cold water!!

There was another thread on here not so long ago and there were lots of us that enjoyed sucking spongers so welcome to the club!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back