Cravings

Maaaaaac

Reaction score
Anyone having any cravings? I'm not really sure when they happen but I definitely need a cream sugared bun from a bakery and I've never even eaten one in my life! I don't even know what they taste like and I'm not kidding when I say this. I NEED it lol.

I spent last week only wanting bread and gravy for dinner. I had to have it. But now I don't want it at all.

Mostly chocolate, fruit, a cold can of irn bru and ice cream.

Listen to your cravings, they say its your body shouting for what it needs ie sugar, iron.

xxxx

Mine are weird - if i see someone eating something, in real life or on tv, occasionally I just HAVE to have it! The reason why I new to take a tests was someone had some pan au chocolates at work for breakfast and I couldn't get them out of my mind!! I went out and bought 2 from sainsburys and ate them both. For someone who usually has an apple and a yoghurt for breakfast that was very odd!! Someone on tv had cake the other day - I just needed to eat cake, so my oh went out for some cake for me bless him x

Last edited:
I am loving coco pops right now!! They make me feel better in the mornings. Not had them since I was a kid!!
Mmmm could eat some now actually!! Xx

I've not got cravings yet but I am eating like a horse :-/ xxcx

I'm the opposite at the min. Don't feel like eating anything. Hope it changes soon lol

Finally got my cream buns (was meant to just be one but ended up with two!) And it's the first thing I've eaten properly that hasn't made me sick in weeks! Everything has just turned me and I've not had a full meal in ages.

Swap? Im eating everything.

Today Ive had:

A snack bar and banana on arrival to work
2 slices of toast and banana
A ham sandwich
4 hobb knobbs
An apple

and Im going for a pre theatre meal at 5.30pm.

I. Cant. Stop!

xxx

I really don't have any appetite at all, the only things I can just about stomach are ready salted crisps and plain cracker bread. Oh, and watermelon quite randomly, everything else (even just the thought of it in some cases) is making me barf.

I seem to crave something new everyday, last night I needed a glass of milk, today for my lunch I was dying for a greggs Tuna sandwich and for my tea I want a Hollands steak pie (not eaten of them in years), I need marrowfat peas with it. Weird lol x

Mines is fizzy juice either diet irn bru or Pepsi max, don't normally drink these just usually have diluting orange!

I was drinking loads of ginger beer, but since yesterday the thought of it turns my stomach! I'm also wanting loads of bread and sandwiches. I was on slimming world prior to getting pregnant and lost three stone. It restricts bread and I'm going to be sooooo huge by the end of my pregnancy! Can always join again next year lol X

Irn bru is one of my cravings, Im the same. Been drinking only diluting or water until this rascal came :p

xxxx

Jasmine111 mines been tuna mayo sandwiches and pastries!! Also tomato ketchup, lemons and tomato soup

My craving first time round was tuna mayo, eventually gave me awful heartburn...

I still ate it though. Needs must.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back