Cravings?

Lulie

Reaction score
Anyone had an cravings? anything unusual that they don't usually bother with?

For me its anything acidic, or sour. Orange juice, pineapple juice, pickles etc.

I am from the UK but live in Norway and about to ring my mum and ask her if she could please send me a jar of Branston Pickle and a jar of Piccalilli sauce! :lol:

I haven't as yet, not for a particular thing. But when I decide I want something I HAVE to have it, like we were supposed to have fish and chips the other night but I HAD to have cottage pie, cue us running to asda for cottage pie ingredients lol.

Last time though it was Coke! Which is awful, but I couldn't get enough, but it had to be out of a can. Weird! Hope your mum gets them over to you pronto! Xx

So strange isn't it! I have no real interest in proper "dinner" at all at the minute, I'm trying to get down something remotely healthy at dinnertime but all I really want is toast with lemon curd (sour again!) Haha

Last edited:
I'm like you tinkerbates! I have to have things there and then!xx

I haven't had any cravings but have gone off certain things that I normally love .... Just can't stand the taste anymore eg, cheese, salad cream, gravy, stewed beef, curry!

Don't really fancy any naughty or fast food such as mc Donald's pizza Chinese Indian kfc etc xx

I don't have any per say, but I adore milk now and I never bothered with it. But I'm having such trouble to eat anything though I fancied curry tonight and am having that so hopefully I can manage it! Xxxxx

Lulie I am also craving sour - orange juice and I am eating lemons. So weird xx

I can't eat big meals but lots of plain snacks for now and fruit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back