Cravings?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lulie, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Lulie

Lulie Well-Known Member

Anyone had an cravings? anything unusual that they don't usually bother with?

For me its anything acidic, or sour. Orange juice, pineapple juice, pickles etc.

I am from the UK but live in Norway and about to ring my mum and ask her if she could please send me a jar of Branston Pickle and a jar of Piccalilli sauce! :lol:

2. tinkerbates

tinkerbates Well-Known Member

I haven't as yet, not for a particular thing. But when I decide I want something I HAVE to have it, like we were supposed to have fish and chips the other night but I HAD to have cottage pie, cue us running to asda for cottage pie ingredients lol.

Last time though it was Coke! Which is awful, but I couldn't get enough, but it had to be out of a can. Weird! Hope your mum gets them over to you pronto! Xx

3. Lulie

Lulie Well-Known Member

So strange isn't it! I have no real interest in proper "dinner" at all at the minute, I'm trying to get down something remotely healthy at dinnertime but all I really want is toast with lemon curd (sour again!) Haha

#3 Lulie, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  4. andreatav

andreatav Well-Known Member

I'm like you tinkerbates! I have to have things there and then!xx

5. SesameSeed

SesameSeed Well-Known Member

I haven't had any cravings but have gone off certain things that I normally love .... Just can't stand the taste anymore eg, cheese, salad cream, gravy, stewed beef, curry!

Don't really fancy any naughty or fast food such as mc Donald's pizza Chinese Indian kfc etc xx

6. Nickinakinoo

Nickinakinoo Well-Known Member

7. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

I don't have any per say, but I adore milk now and I never bothered with it. But I'm having such trouble to eat anything though I fancied curry tonight and am having that so hopefully I can manage it! Xxxxx

8. flexilexi394

flexilexi394 Well-Known Member

Lulie I am also craving sour - orange juice and I am eating lemons. So weird xx

9. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

I can't eat big meals but lots of plain snacks for now and fruit x