Cravings!

blueberrybaby8

Reaction score
I've had a very strange love of lemon in the last few weeks despite HATING it before, lemon sorbet is just...wow to die for. but then I have this bad craving for coke..like really bad. I've avoided it so much for obvious reasons but I can't stop thinking about it! (okay I know I sound mad!) I'll walk into a shop and see it..go to a restaurant and see people drinking it..it's never seemed more delicious to me...i must admit, I did give in one day and got a small can.
it was like heaven, it really didn't taste this good before, what happened?!
I've tried diet version but it just doesn't cut it...any advice? is it really really bad in really light moderation?
(My mouths watering as I type) I don't have any caffeine other times as I don't drink tea or coffee or eat much chocolate etc.

I'm interested to hear about your cravings too, make me seem more sane! (Dreaming of lemons and drinks...cuckooo)

Xx

I lovely lemon & lime things in my last pregnancy, couldn't get enough of them. Don't really have anything noticeable this time round. With the Coke craving why don't you try the Coke Life, it's in a green can, I am sure it has reduced/no caffeine. It might take the edge of it for you. Failing that I think normal Coke would be ok in moderation. No guzzling gallons of the stuff!

I'm loving orange flavour. I've always hated orange squash or orangeade!! I now can't get enough of it

I used to drink litres and litres of coke before I was pregnant and now even the thought of it makes me want to puke, I love crunching ice at the minute, and can't stand cooked food I'm obsessed with raw veg and smoothies and I'm literally only eating cooked meals with meat and carbs because I know my body and baby need them but I'd happily just sit and eat raw fruit and veg every meal I cook is like eighty percent veg I can't get enough which is amazing because I have a history of eating disorders and I'm eating so healthily I feel great although I do really want creme eggs like... All the time but smoothies are settling those chocolate cravings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back