Cravings..?

DohaRose

Reaction score
Hello all!

Hope everything is feeling great today :D

I just wanted to know how do each of you deal with cravings? I am 8 weeks and maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I am struggling with what I want to eat and when, or I may prepare dinner then be completely turned off by it lol...then want something random and fatty instead :wall2: Please tell me i am not the only one? I feel a bit crazy. I would love to know different methods of making this easier!

I was the same. I'd make my other half make his own dinner then either eat or it have something different.

I completely went off fatty food and anything sweet so don't have that issue.

I found nibbling throughout the day helped, as I knew that if I didn't feel up to it, I could just have toast or something similar for dinner!!

I'm the same & im 8+2. Don't know what I want, off a lot of foods like veg & just wanting meat & potatoes & fruit.

I too am struggling to think of things I actually want to eat.. I'm really into beef right now, crave steak all the time. Gone off sweet stuff..

I have a massive issue.

I am 29 weeks 5 days pregnant with my second child. My craving is white spirit, petrol and firelighters. Problem being I cant leave it alone.

I am literally nibbling on firelighters (especially the ones with crunchy bits in)
I cant stop

Its like a drug.

I also have aspergers syndrome so possibly may have something to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back